We at Peterborough and Stamford Orthopaedics provide excellent care, use cutting-edge technologies, and offer world-class treatment and surgical procedures to the children for their orthopaedic conditions.
Mr. Mark Latimer
BA (Hons) MBBChir MA MEng MRCS (Eng) MRCS (Ed) FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Paediatric Orthopaedics Knee Surgery and Hip Arthroplasty
Click here for profile.
- Pediatric fractures
- Limb Length Inequality
- Sports Injuries and Overuse Syndromes
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI)
- Pediatric Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Congenital Vertical Talus
Mr Latimer sees children and young people at the Nuffield Hospital in Cambridge. Appointments can be made by phoning 01223 370922 or emailing Cambridge.Clinics@nuffieldhealth.com.